CMAR MLS operates under the C.A.R. Master Reciprocal Agreement (MRA). In order for an agent/broker to exercise the agreement with CMAR MLS they must be a member of a MLS/association also taking part in the C.A.R. Master Reciprocal Agreement. If they are not, CMAR MLS does not reciprocate.
The C.A.R. Master Reciprocal Agreement operates with different levels of service. CMAR MLS has elected Level 1 Service. Broker Participants and R.E. Subscribers (though their Broker Participants) of MLS also electing Level 1 access are eligible to submit listings to CMAR MLS in accordance with the terms of this agreement. Higher Level signatories may also participate, but will only receive Level 1 service.
CMAR MLS has posted their agreement forms above. If eligible brokers/agents wishing to reciprocate, please submit forms, fees, and photos to the Association Executive.
The following fees were recommended by the CMAR MLS Committee and approved by the CMAR Board of Directors:
Reciprocal Participation Fee $100.00 / Listing
Lockbox Usage Per 12 Month Per Listing $100.00+ tax / Year
Lockbox 1 time Placement Fee $100.00
Lockbox eKey Not Available
* The reciprocal participation fee allows 3 modifications to a listing without charge. For the next 3 modifications there will be fee assessed of $5.00 each. Any additional changes will be charged at $10.00 per change.
* If a listing is not maintained (including extensions) it will be considered a new listing and the $100.00 fee will apply to relist.
The Association Executive will enter the reciprocal listing according to appropriate listing type (Residential, Manufactured in Park, Residential Income, Land/Lots, Commercial, or Business) submitted by the participating reciprocal broker/agent.
* No MLS access shall be given to the reciprocal broker/agent.
* CMAR MLS requires that if any lockbox is placed on a Residential (1- 4 units) property, then at least one must be a CMAR SUPRA electronic lockbox maintained by CMAR MLS which has jurisdiction in this area.
* The reciprocal broker/agent is responsible to notify the Association Executive within 24 hours of any MLS status change.